- How to classify the TFT display correctly
- What do you know about LCD displays?
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD
- How to deal with screen font blurring
- What are the structure of LCD panel
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD
How to classify the TFT display correctly
TFT displays should be familiar to everyone, so do you know how they are classified? Today Xiaobian will talk about TFT display classification from two aspects:
Now the market can see more conventional color LCD screens are mainly the following: VA, IPS, TN.
Va:va panel is widely used in current display products. The most used high-end products are 16.7M color (8bit panel) and large-view technical features. At present, VA panel is divided into two types: MVA, PVA. MVA type: all called multi-quadrant vertical alignment technology. It is used to keep the liquid crystal static, rather than the traditional vertical static, but prefer an angle static. When a voltage is applied, the liquid crystal molecule is changed horizontally so that it can pass through the backlight more quickly, which greatly reduces the display time, also because it is used to change the alignment of the liquid crystal molecule and widen the viewing angle. The reaction angle increased to more than 160 degrees and the reaction time decreased to less than 20ms. And the PVA type: is a panel type introduced by Samsung, which is a vertical image adjustment technology. It can directly change the structure of LCD components, greatly improve the display performance, and get better brightness output and contrast than MVA. In addition, on the basis of these two panels, the improved S-PVA and P-MVA panels have been extended, which have a more technological development trend, with a visual angle of 170 degrees and a response time of less than 20 milliseconds (accelerated to 8 msGTG with Overdrive), and the high level of over 700:1 can be easily compared. Most products of Samsung's own brand are PVA LCD panels.
IPS type: IPS type LCD panel has a large visual angle, a delicate color and a more breathable appearance. This is also a way to identify IPS type LCD panel. Many LCD panels in LG use IPS type LCD panel. As the second generation of IPS technology, S-IPS introduces some new technologies to improve the gray scale inversion of IPS mode at a specific angle.
TN type: This type of LCD panel is suitable for primary and intermediate products and is inexpensive and available to many manufacturers. Compared with the first two LCD panels, the performance is slightly inferior, it can not present 16.7M bright color, only 16.7M bright color (6bit panel), but the response time can be easily improved. Perspectives are also limited and cannot exceed 160 degrees. At present, most products on the market with response time less than 8ms use TN LCD panel.
Overall, according to the liquid crystal arrangement:
1、TN （ TN-TFT-LCD）
If you divide it by size, we can divide it into small display, medium display and large display:
1. Small size display refers to the display between 0.8 inch and 4 inch. The common small size displays on the market are: 0.8 inch, 0.91 inch, 1.5 inch, 1.54 inch, 1.77 inch, 1.8 inch, 2.8 inch, 2.9 inch, 3.0 inch, 3.2 inch, 3.5 inch, 4 inch.
2. Medium size display refers to the display between 4 inches and 10 inches. The common medium size displays on the market are: 4.3 inches, 5 inches, 5.2 inches, 5.5 inches, 5.7 inches, 6 inches, 6.2 inches, 7 inches, 8 inches, 9 inches, 10 inches.
3. Large-size displays refer to displays between 11 inches and 110 inches. They span a wide range of sizes and are mainly used in computer displays, TV sets, billboards and other industries.
- How to classify the TFT display correctly 12-14
- What do you know about LCD displays? 12-09
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？ 12-06
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods 11-25
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD 11-22
- How to deal with screen font blurring 11-15
- What are the structure of LCD panel 10-14
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times 10-14
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap 10-14
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD 10-14