- How to classify the TFT display correctly
- What do you know about LCD displays?
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD
- How to deal with screen font blurring
- What are the structure of LCD panel
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD
What are the characteristics of industrial LCD
Nowadays, high and new technologies are more and more developed, so there are more and more specifications and models of industrial LCD screens. There are industrial production touch screens, capacitive sensor touch screens, resistive touch screens, etc. many enterprises do not understand which kind of touch screen is more powerful. For most enterprises, only the touch screen can be used normally, and they don't care about other aspects. Today, I'll give you a detailed introduction to the resistive touch screen and see what features this kind of touch screen has.
The temperature range that can be borne is very large
Nowadays, many new industries have high regulations on the adaptability of machines and equipment to the natural environment, so the general touch screen may not be applied in some unique natural environments. It can be seen from the inspection report of relevant authoritative departments that the cold resistance and heat resistance of this kind of touch screen can reach - 30 ℃ and 80 ℃, which also means that the application of this kind of touch screen can meet most of the working environment requirements of the enterprise.
It is very likely that some people want to say that it is not necessary to touch the screen to be able to operate manually. It was possible to do that before, but now is the period of intelligent system. If the intelligent system machinery and equipment are not applied, the enterprise can not develop the trend, let alone make money. Coupled with the manual actual operation of mechanical equipment, the production efficiency is slow and the precision is low. There is no doubt that it can not meet the needs of today's market.
Be more sensitive
This kind of touch screen is very sensitive. Just press it with your fingers and it will be reflected immediately. It is worth mentioning that the benefit of this kind of touch screen is that dust or water will fall on the display screen without giving a certain working pressure, which will not cause misoperation.
Therefore, whether from the application field of resistive touch screen or from the ability to prevent misoperation, this kind of touch screen is worthy of selection and application by enterprises.
- How to classify the TFT display correctly 12-14
- What do you know about LCD displays? 12-09
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？ 12-06
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods 11-25
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD 11-22
- How to deal with screen font blurring 11-15
- What are the structure of LCD panel 10-14
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times 10-14
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap 10-14
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD 10-14