- How to classify the TFT display correctly
- What do you know about LCD displays?
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD
- How to deal with screen font blurring
- What are the structure of LCD panel
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD
What is the material of "liquid crystal" in LCD strip screen
What is the material of "liquid crystal" in LCD strip screen? LCD strip screen "liquid crystal" in LCD is one of the three main materials of LCD strip screen, which plays a great role. But many people don't know much about it. Next, I'll explain to you what the "liquid crystal" in the long LCD screen is!
First, the basic concept of LCD
Liquid crystal is a new physical form. It was discovered by Austrian scientist Friedrich reinz in 1888. When a substance is heated until the crystal melts, it becomes a milky cloudy liquid. If heating is continued, the milky liquid will become completely transparent, and this phenomenon will occur accordingly during cooling. Polarizing microscope observation shows that this milky liquid is different from ordinary liquid and shows optical anisotropy, that is, the molecules in the object have a certain degree of orderly arrangement, which is different from the traditional concepts of solid and liquid. It is defined as liquid crystal.
Second, precautions for the use of liquid crystal
1. Effect of ultraviolet light
Destroy carbon carbon bond, destroy polymer carbon chain and affect the above properties;
2. Impact of container
Good use is hard glass, a kind of high silicon boron glass. Ordinary glass bottles are made of sodium glass, and the resistivity of liquid crystals stored in glass containers will be reduced; Storage conditions of LCD strip LCD: sealed, dark, dry and room temperature.
3. Environmental impact
A small amount of conductive material is sufficient to reduce the resistivity because the liquid crystal resistivity is 1011-1012 ω/ cm2.
4. Effect of temperature
The sensitivity of liquid crystal to temperature is less than that to ultraviolet light. During use, the heating time of liquid crystal shall be reduced by a certain amount, and heating to a higher temperature, such as 35 ℃ higher than the freezing point, shall be avoided.
Third, the main uses and characteristics of liquid crystal:
1. Relative temperature T: it must be ensured that within the required temperature range, the whole system is nematic phase without crystallization or other phase states, such as smectic equivalence;
2. Dielectric coefficient δε: adjustment δε To meet the user's requirements for threshold voltage;
3. Optical anisotropy δ n: Adjust δ N to meet the user's requirements for different box thicknesses;
4. Pitch P: important parameters for determining the box thickness and chiral reagent addition.
The above materials about the "liquid crystal" in the LCD strip screen are explained here, so we also need to pay attention to the above points when using the LCD strip screen, otherwise it will affect its use effect and service life. I hope the above sharing will be helpful to you.
- How to classify the TFT display correctly 12-14
- What do you know about LCD displays? 12-09
- What do you know about the characteristics of LCD？ 12-06
- LCM LCD Module Product Inspection Standards and Methods 11-25
- Transportation and storage method of TFT LCD 11-22
- How to deal with screen font blurring 11-15
- What are the structure of LCD panel 10-14
- COG is an LCM module manufacturing process adapted to the times 10-14
- How can the price of 12864 LCD module on Taobao be so cheap 10-14
- How to prevent static electricity of LCD 10-14